Client Services Manager/Project Success Manager
Hot Dog Marketing, LLC – Round Rock, TX (Austin-Area)
- Position: Full-time (30-40 hours a week) with benefits
- Pay rate based on experience, bonuses for performance available
- Full-time benefits: 1 week of paid time off after 1 year of full-time services, company sponsored health insurance, paid vision and dental, and life insurance.
Hot Dog Marketing is an award-winning small business marketing agency serving the central Texas area. We’re obsessed with customer service and our growing company needs a client management rock star to ensure our mission for best-in-class service continues in this time of growth.
This position will be responsible for facilitating communication between our production department and our client contacts, managing project timelines, communicating milestones, and representing the client’s needs throughout their engagement.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Are You Obsessed with Customer Success? — We are looking for someone who embodies the same craziness for customer service as our founder. You’ll act as an advocate for customer issues, accelerate resolutions and proactively communicate with our clients in order properly manage expectation.
- Are You Able to Collaborate with a Team? — You’re going to be right in the middle of it all. You’ll need to establish a collaborative and “customer-first” relationship with our clients and work with our production department to set realistic milestones for projects. You may need to collaborate with vendors to ensure timely delivery of promised goods.
- Do You Have Experience Building Strong Relationships? — You need the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. We hope our clients love you so much that they feel comfortable coming back to you over and over again for more services and help. We also hope they’re able to give you honest feedback on their experience with us so we can continue to improve.
- Do You Have a “Type A” Personality? Having project management acumen and organizational skills is an absolute must. We have systems to help us stay on-top of projects and tasks, but we need someone that looks a week, two weeks or a month ahead and find opportunities for better client communication. Help execute purposeful planning that drives strong project governance and resolution of issues that builds credibility!
- Do You Take Your Work Personally? We want to find someone who takes our work so seriously that it feels like their own. You’re the right fit if you take extra steps to check the quality of our creative and online marketing work to ensure it fits the feedback and needs you have from the client.
This position is based in Round, TX and is primarily telephone-based with the possibility for some travel around the Austin area.
- 2-3 years of account management or customer service experience in a high-pressure environment
- Account or relationship management experience, with ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with business owners
- Good functional understanding of social media, online marketing, websites and graphic design
- Customer facing services or sales experience that includes issue resolution and escalation management
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and clear verbal and written skills with the ability to have an open dialogue with customer & partner; and convey complex scenarios in a language that is understood by their audience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Ready to join us? Apply by sending your resume and references to email@example.com.
I’m a mom, a small business owner, and I’m a marketing professional with over a decade helping businesses with their branding and online presence. When I’m not spending time with my family or on my business, I love cooking (and eating) and snuggling with my dogs while I binge on TV shows. My favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell and Steve Martin. My favorite movies are L.A. Story, Little Mermaid, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and Trainspotting.