This position has been filled.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation – $10-$13/hour for 15-20 hours a week
Looking for an enthusiastic professional with a gift for customer service to help a growing marketing agency. This is position handles all manner of administrative work and coordinates incoming calls and emails with new and existing clients.
- Fun work environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Ability to work-from-home part of the time
- Create and track invoices and payments from clients
- Update and create proposal and service agreements
- Track signatures for important documents
- Process credit card payments
- Handle calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Learn about agency services in order to better serve customers
- Maintain and update customer files
- Build and maintain marketing and sales databases
- Help oversee project communication and follow-up as needed to ensure the job is completed to the client’s satisfaction
- Learn processing systems in order to perform daily tasks successfully
- Prepare and process marketing and sales material
- Organize company and client files
- Create and execute customer correspondence
- Fill-in as agency point-of-contact when needed
- Help maintain owner’s calendar of appointments
- Book and organize events as needed
- Coordinate existing client work requests
- Run minor errands on behalf of the business
- Order office supplies
- Check agency and client materials for errors
- Two-three years in customer service experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong PC and/or Mac computer skills a must
- Intermediate experience with MS Office products
- Entry-level experience with Quickbooks or comparable software
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be highly energetic
- Ability to create strong customer relationships
- Willingness to develop professionally
Knowledge of marketing (graphic design, websites, email marketing, advertising and social media) a huge plus!
I’m a mom, a small business owner, and I’m a marketing professional with over a decade helping businesses with their branding and online presence. When I’m not spending time with my family or on my business, I love cooking (and eating) and snuggling with my dogs while I binge on TV shows. My favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell and Steve Martin. My favorite movies are L.A. Story, Little Mermaid, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and Trainspotting.