This position has been filled.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation – $10-$13/hour for 15-20 hours a week
Looking for an enthusiastic professional with a gift for customer service to help a growing marketing agency. This is position handles all manner of administrative work and coordinates incoming calls and emails with new and existing clients.
- Fun work environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Ability to work-from-home part of the time
- Create and track invoices and payments from clients
- Update and create proposal and service agreements
- Track signatures for important documents
- Process credit card payments
- Handle calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Learn about agency services in order to better serve customers
- Maintain and update customer files
- Build and maintain marketing and sales databases
- Help oversee project communication and follow-up as needed to ensure the job is completed to the client’s satisfaction
- Learn processing systems in order to perform daily tasks successfully
- Prepare and process marketing and sales material
- Organize company and client files
- Create and execute customer correspondence
- Fill-in as agency point-of-contact when needed
- Help maintain owner’s calendar of appointments
- Book and organize events as needed
- Coordinate existing client work requests
- Run minor errands on behalf of the business
- Order office supplies
- Check agency and client materials for errors
- Two-three years in customer service experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong PC and/or Mac computer skills a must
- Intermediate experience with MS Office products
- Entry-level experience with Quickbooks or comparable software
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be highly energetic
- Ability to create strong customer relationships
- Willingness to develop professionally
Knowledge of marketing (graphic design, websites, email marketing, advertising and social media) a huge plus!
I’m a mom, a small business owner, and I’m a marketing professional with over a decade helping businesses with their branding and online presence. When I’m not spending time with my family or on my business, I love cooking (and eating), racquetball, yoga, and shopping. My favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell and Steve Martin. My favorite movies are L.A. Story, Little Mermaid, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and Trainspotting.