Peace.Love.Nails has been a Hot Dog Marketing client for nearly two years. Since the opening of her business, Pam Krueger knew she wanted to connect with customers regularly in an noninvasive, but consistent manner.
Hot Dog Marketing helped her launch and manage a monthly promotional campaign using Constant Contact. Peace.Love.Nails collected more and more emails for their list by having sign-up available from the website and by collecting customer emails at her storefront. Through monthly collaboration, Hot Dog Marketing was able to design and execute monthly emails that fit Pam’s strategy for growing her business.
Peace.Love.Nails became a Constant Contact All Star by:
- Having been a customer the entire calendar year
- Consistently high open rates (greater than 25%), click through rates, and low bounce rates
- Regular contact with your audience, or sending at least 3 surveys or publishing at least 3 events
- Using tools like Join My Mailing List to grow your audience, either on your website or Facebook
- Using social tools to share and promote your content or events
- Regularly viewing your reports to see how you’re doing
Hot Dog Marketing can do this for your business too. Find out how by contacting us today.
I’m a mom, a small business owner, and I’m a marketing professional with over a decade helping businesses with their branding and online presence. When I’m not spending time with my family or on my business, I love cooking (and eating) and snuggling with my dogs while I binge on TV shows. My favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell and Steve Martin. My favorite movies are L.A. Story, Little Mermaid, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and Trainspotting.