Target Hire Date: September/October 2020 Time Frame
Now accepting applications for our next Marketing Star!
Are you ready to work someplace fun and be a part of something great?
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join the team here at Hot Dog Marketing.
You might be our next Content Marketing Specialist if you:
- Are an experienced writer and editor in the business-to-business space.
- Expert at social media (including LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Eager to help out.
- Full of fun, new ideas.
- Like working in a team environment.
- Are deadline-oriented.
- Are organized.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
About Hot Dog Marketing
We’re one of the Austin-area’s fastest-growing marketing agencies. Hot Dog Marketing is a place to grow your marketing and communication career.
About the Job:
The Hot Dog Marketing Content Marketing Specialist manages the content marketing program for clients of the Hot Dog Marketing digital marketing department. We particularly interested in finding a marketer with experience working with B2B content in more technical industries. This role produces original content, curates content and promotes content on behalf of client businesses on social media, blogs, email, and other online marketing platforms. In addition, this role may assist the Marketing Director in the completion of special projects.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Project management capability
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage a large workload
- Computer proficiency
- Expert social media literacy: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong understanding of online advertising platforms: YouTube, Google Adwords, and Social Media
- Strong understanding of SEO and website analytics
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong soft communication skills including presenting in front of people and speaking one-on-one with clients
- Ability to take and generate feedback
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to take responsibility for projects
- Monitoring of social media accounts and managing communication on various platforms
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-year associate degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in B2B Digital Marketing
- A writing portfolio that demonstrates versatility, technical writing capability, and creativity within the B2B space
- Software Experience Preferred in the following platforms: SEMRush, Google Analytics and Search Console, WordPress, HubSpot, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Constant Contact
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m a mom, a small business owner, and I’m a marketing professional with over a decade helping businesses with their branding and online presence. When I’m not spending time with my family or on my business, I love cooking (and eating) and snuggling with my dogs while I binge on TV shows. My favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell and Steve Martin. My favorite movies are L.A. Story, Little Mermaid, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and Trainspotting.