Let’s talk about putting your best foot forward in everything you do. Do you have forms, sales sheets, applications, and other paperwork that you require your clients to fill out? Do you ever need to make sales presentations using PowerPoint?
Once you have your new logo and a defined brand, it’s important to apply your new graphics, in a professional manner to all of your stationary and presentations – anything that a customer may see should be properly branded so you’re always putting your best foot forward. Here are 10 Ways to Use Your Logo so you always look professional:
- Letterhead – even if it’s just a professional designed MS Word Doc that you print yourself
- Envelopes – can’t afford to have them printed? Consider getting professionally printed labels or ink stamps
- Invoices – most invoicing software, including Quickbooks, allows you to upload a logo
- Forms and Applications – if you’re having someone fill out something for you business, make sure it’s on a professionally-presented and properly-branded form
- Thank you cards/Notecards – a great way to ensure referral business is handwritten communication. Are you missing an opportunity to put your brand in-front of someone?
- Smartphone case – if you’re in the mobile app business or social media business, then it’s a great idea companies like Zazzle.com.
- Notepads/Sticky Notes – find yourself in client meetings and leaving notes behind or sharing contact information? Why not have some branded notepads for you to use so when you do share that “scrap paper” with your customer, it has “you” written all over it.
- Two Pocket Folders – do you ever hand a client lots of papers at once? If you use generic 2 pocket folders or binder clips often when giving papers to a client, consider using a well designed 2 pocket folder so your information stands out.
- Stickers – sometimes printed folders and products are not in your budget. Stickers on the other hand, tend to be very inexpensive. A nicely designed sticker placed on a folder can make a good substitute if folders cost too much.
- Press Kits – not an out-of-fashion idea! Having a digital media kit to talk about you and your business is still essential. Design it properly to reflect your brand, and you’ll stand out.
I’m a mom, a small business owner, and I’m a marketing professional with over a decade helping businesses with their branding and online presence. When I’m not spending time with my family or on my business, I love cooking (and eating) and snuggling with my dogs while I binge on TV shows. My favorite authors are Malcolm Gladwell and Steve Martin. My favorite movies are L.A. Story, Little Mermaid, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and Trainspotting.